Quite often, it is required to make a notarized passport translation for processing the documents in public and private organizations. This service is provided by Avesta translation agency.
TRANSLATION OF PASSPORTS IN YEKATERINBURG
There must be no faults in translation business. Any mistakes and typos should be excluded as a document will be invalid even with a minimal change, and it will add some bureaucratic issues. That is the reason why the passport translation should be ordered only from experienced professionals who thoroughly check the documents.
Our agency is guided by several principles:
- We pay special attention to all dates and numbers specified in official papers, including the date of issue, series, number, date of birth, etc.;
- Our specialists transliterate proper names and check an address, city, surname, name, patronymic and other data several times;
- We translate the names of all official bodies letter-by-letter;
- An important nuance is seals. Our staff pays close attention to this stage.
WHY DO I NEED A NOTARIZED TRANSLATION OF MY PASSPORT
- There are several reasons why Russians or foreigners translate a foreign passport or a national identity card:
- Travel outside the Russian Federation. Some states have adopted it at the legislative level that permanent or temporary foreign residents should have notarized translations of identity documents;
- Transactions at the notary or state level on the territory of another country;
- Obtaining a residence permit, permanent residency or other status. For this purpose, all pages of the passport with information on them are translated. Each sheet is signed by a translator and certified by a notary;
- Marriage. To become spouses, citizens of different countries need to undergo several procedures, as well as translate and legally notarize a passport of the foreign citizen;
- Obtaining a TIN (individual taxpayer number) by a foreigner. A full translation of a passport of the foreign citizen with notarization is required;
- For business contracts, transactions and agreements. An identity document must be translated into Russian. Transaction certification by a notary is carried out only with a translated and notarized passport;
- Registration of inheritance abroad or admission to a foreign university.
PECULIARITIES AND NUANCES
The passport notarized translation procedure has many subtleties:
- You need to know exactly whether you need a translation of every page, even a blank one, or just the main pages of the document;
- A notarized translation is attached only to a copy of the passport, not to the passport itself;
- A copy of the document is enough to translate the document. The original document is needed to notarize the translation;
- The validity of a passport notarized translation is unlimited provided that all translated pages remain unchanged in the original document. Even small corrections in the original make a certified copy and a translation invalid.
PASSPORT TRANSLATION COST
Cost in rubles
Passport, photo page
WHERE TO ORDER TRANSLATION
Avesta agency has been working in the market of translation services and extensive experience in this field. We translate technical, medical, notarial and other documents into foreign languages or Russian.
Our specialists responsibly approach each stage of work, know the legal requirements for notarization and carefully check all documents. Translation of standard documents will take no more than 15 minutes.